St. Patrick, our mission is to personalize adult education as we believe education can be the pathway to a brighter future. We strives to meet the needs of adults in our community with high-quality and varied program options throughout our community.
- Adult Credit: Courses designed for adult learners who want to complete their high school diploma
- English as a Second Language (ESL): Classes for non-English speaking individuals, designed to provide life and work skills, prepare students for citizenship, assist work towards high school diploma, and prepare for college
- Literacy & Basic Skills for Adults: Non-credit program with courses for adults who wish to update their skills for employment, education and training *focus on OSSD preparation using emotional intelligence approaches
- Literacy & Numeracy for Youth: Programs designed to assist students in grades 7-10 who struggle in the various math strands as well as reading, writing and discussion skills
- International Languages Programs: Non-credit language classes available to elementary students *credit classes in some languages for secondary students
- Summer School: Credit courses offered during the summer term
St. Patrick recognizes that adult learners have a variety of goals: achieving a post-secondary pathway, earning high school credits, improving literacy and numeracy skills, academic upgrading, learning English as a Second Language and more. To get there, our guidance department is here to help.
Interested in any of our programs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-675-4436 and we will connect you with a Guidance Counsellor.