Literacy & Basic Skills for Adults Information
We have been waiting for you!!
Our LBS classes are hybrid, which means that we are able to have teacher led, face-to-face in-class times for the classes. Be advised that students will be assigned a Cohort and they are to attend on their specific day. Your teacher will be providing you with further details. Assessments will also be done in class where possible.
However, we will be following the situation with COVID19 very closely and be adhering to the protocols of the local health unit. Therefore these support hours will be dependant on the procedures necessary to keep everyone safe.
If you are interested in this program, email us at email@example.com or call 519-675-4436 and leave a message someone will get back to you. Our LBS Manager can provide information on assessments and registrations. Your future begins immediately.
- Small classes
- Personal learner plan
- Caring teachers
- Are 19 or older
- Have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Are an Ontario resident
- CLB 6 Speaking/Listening or higher
- Build reading, writing, mathematics, and computer abilities
- Identify learning styles and strategies
- Real-life tasks measure progress towards your identified goal path
- Directed reading and writing for adults who are newcomers preparing for high school credit
- CLB 6 Speaking and Listening minimum requirement
- Learn how to work online using the virtual learning environment
- Communicate using hardware and software programs for further education, work or daily life
- Internet access, an email account and MS Word or any internet browser.
- Your ID mentioned above. It is important to have your Government Issued Identification beside you as you complete the form so you can record on the form the exact name that appears on this ID.
- To know how to attach a file to an email message and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 - 11:30 am
12:00- 2:30 pm