Summer School Information
Summer School with the London District Catholic School Board will be offered only online this summer. In-class, Co-op and Edu-travel classes are cancelled for 2020.
Online Summer School courses will be offered through D2L, which allows students the flexibility to access their assignments and course material at anytime and in any location throughout the summer session. Students can choose from a large selection of new course offering, if they have the required prerequisites.
Please review the course offerings below. Discuss your course choice with your guidance counsellor, teacher and parents/guardians. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The receiving date will be the Centre’s method of determining registration priority and class assignment.
For any New Registrations, please print and complete the appropriate Registration Form below and upload it to the link below. Don't forget to let your school know that you are taking a Summer School course as you plan for Summer School by sending them an email!
Key Dates, Course Offerings and Registration Forms
Upload completed forms here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Students under 18: A parent/guardian must contact the Summer School office to request for the student be withdrawn from the course.
- Please note, to avoid academic penalty, you must drop the course prior to July 13, 2020.
Terms and Conditions of Attending Summer School
New Credit: On-line Information
Keep in Mind:
- As with regular courses, assignments will have dates by which they must be submitted.
- Students are expected to contribute to discussion groups in a timely manner and submit assignments as laid out in the course information.
- The teacher can track student activity and postings. This allows the teacher to verify student postings and assignment submissions.
- All assignments submitted are stored in the e-Learning site. This is the confirmation of receipt - time and date stamped.
- On-line etiquette is expected. If a student’s computer activity is not appropriate, they may be removed from the course.
All registration confirmations will be sent either by email or phone call using the contact information provided on the registration form. Please ensure the email address provided on the registration form is accurate and legible. Students must log in on before July 2, 2020 to remain in the course. Confirmation of course registration will begin May 20, 2020.
Please be aware that it is academic fraud when a student has anyone else do their coursework. If concern is raised about a student’s performance related to validity of their on-line work, the final mark will be held until the student can attend a meeting with the instructor and demonstrate that they have indeed completed the coursework independently.
Summer School Office Information and Hours - Coming Soon